Thursday, October 8, 2009

Two new steers have arrived!

Meet Jack & Tank!
The kids have gotten 2 steers for 4-H already. And we have one more on the way! His name is Tiny! They have been so busy working with them. Our schedules are crazy right now! Marching band, football practice, 4-H; you name it! But we love it all! We will soon start taking the steers to some shows and I'll post some pics and updates as the year moves along!
We have been busy here out in the country trying to get a barn up! Soon the steers will have a new barn to live in! We hope to have it completed by the end of the month! The kids already have designed the inside and how they want the stalls layed out! They even have picked out which steer will go in which stall! They are so excited!


This is Tori with Tank.


Here is Cody with Jack


Here I am with Jack. I just love his face! He has the most precious expression! I think I have already grown attached to him!

Here is the start of our new barn!



The framework!







2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

Your new barn looks so great...wish we had one more!! Dianntha

crystal.cattle said...

A new barn and new steers how exciting. I just came across your Blog, but I remember how exciting it was each fall to get the new showstring in. Good luck this year.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com