Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Punchneedle patterns now available!!

The Garden Gate
Punchneedle Patterns & Supplies


I have designed some punchneedle patterns

that I think everyone will enjoy!


All my patterns did not fit on 1 post so be

sure to check out the next post for more!


Punchneedle is a very relaxing craft!


I sell the punchneedles, hoops & patterns!

I also have "Distress It" to give your finished

items that really awesome primitive look!


My patterns include detailed instructions,

pre-printed pattern on weaver's cloth and

color chart needed to complete the project.

You supply the floss!


Retail & Wholesale available!


If you are interested in placing an order,

just email me!








"Whoa" $12.00



"Gary Gobbler" $12.00






"Snow Sampler" $12.00




"Peek-a-Boo" $12.00




"Farmstead" $12.00





No comments: