Friday, February 26, 2010

Well, we are getting hit with another major snowstorm here in Northeast Ohio. Schools are closed. Roads are horrible due to all the blowing drifting snow! My husband said that even the snow plow was in the ditch this morning when he went to work! My fingers are crossed, hoping that springtime hurries up and gets here!

In the meantime, I have been busy working on some new punchneedle patterns that I hope to have available soon! I started using Valdani threads and I just love them! Check out my punchneedle blog (link to the left) next week. I hope to have a few of my new patterns posted!

The kids have been busy getting ready for the Ohio Beef Expo in March. They have been grooming their steers and walking them to get them ready. According to the Farmers Alamanac, the weather is supposed to be yuk! We'll see!

Not much else is new around here. 4-H is getting into full swing. Ashtabula County 4-H week is coming up the beginning of March. We have lots planned! We will be hosting a locker decorating contest at our elementary school. We will also have a 4-H assembly. Our county 4-H committee is hosting an ice cream social for the public to attend and learn more about 4-H & Extension! It will be a week of green!

Well-hope everyone stays safe out there! Keep warm! Until next time...

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

It's Beef Expo time of year. Wish I was getting to go to one, but I am off to bull sales and weddings!

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com