Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For this I am grateful...

For this I am grateful...
  • two beautiful children
  • a wonderful husband that puts his family first
  • Grandma Cusano - she taught me so many things as I was growing up
  • living in the country away from all the material things
  • wonderful friends that share the same values
  • the sound of spring peepers
  • a fireplace to light on a cold, blustery winter day
  • a yard filled with daffodils in the spring
  • a family that loves to camp and enjoy nature
  • being able to give my time to help others
  • 4-H
  • being able to be myself around my friends and they still love me
  • 4 seasons: spring, summer, fall & winter

2 comments:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

True friends also know other things you are thankful for that you didn't (or couldn't!) put on this list.
I love ya...farts and all!
bv

ohiofarmgirl said...

What a wonderful list..and a tribute to the you as to the type of person you really are!!! Very sweet! Dianntha