Monday, December 8, 2008

Come spend the day with me!

Friday, December 5, 2008
4:32am: wake up, put a load of laundry in, let the dogs out. Crawl back into bed & watch the news until the alarm goes off.

4:50am: Alarm goes off. Drats!!!

5:15am: Roll out of bed...again. Make sure daughter is up for school.

5:25am: Get cozy on the couch and watch Channel 3 news until it is time for hubby to leave for work.

6am: hubby should leave now...

6:15am: hubby leaves for work.

6:20am: eat breakfast.

6:40am: get daughter moving...bus will be here very shortly. Bus may be late today, we got about 4-5" of the white fluffy stuff and big white flakes are still coming down!

6:48am: bus is here!

6:55am: write a new post on my blog.

7:15am: start thinking about getting to the barn to feed the 2 steers out there!

7:20am: need to get son up & moving before I go to the barn.

7:25am: to the barn I go!

7:30am: feed & water Brutus. talk to the cats. Feed Kumar, he has plenty of water in his stock tank. also need to shovel some manure from Brutus' pen. Give Brutus some hay.

7:50am: back in from the barn.

7:55am: get son to eat some breakfast.

8:00am: make sure son is eating breakfast!

8:05am: gotta pack son's lunch.

8:15am: quick run through-- does he have his boots, snowpants, hat, gloves, lunch, book bag...?

8:25am: Son needs to get out to the bus!

8:35am: the bus has arrived!

8:45am: get dressed, need to go to town to get daughter at school for an ortho app't.

9:15am: pack punchneedle stuff--need something to do during her app't. Has had her top braces since early September, getting bottoms put on today!

9:30am: head up to the high school to get daughter.

10:00am: arrive at school

10:10am: leave school

10:20am: arrive at ortho

11:15am: SHE IS DONE :)

11:25am: stop and get her some acetaminaphine.

11:30am: drop her back off at school

11:45am: ran an errand---can't say or daughter will know what she is getting for Christmas!

12:00n: ran another errand---can't say for son will know what he is getting for Christmas!

12:30pm: ran to Walmart, needed a few odds-n-ends!

1:45pm: arrive home

2:05pm: go to elementary school to give blood. I know it is a great thing to do, but I hate needles and have never done this before (yes, I am a lab tech!!). But son really really wanted this stuffed blood cell and if I gave blood he would get one. So needless to say, I signed up and now I feel like I am going to pass out and I have not even gotten to the school yet!

2:30pm: start all my paperwork for donating blood. My palms are sweaty, my pits are soaked, I feel light headed! But 2 good friends are also there at the same time. One has given, one hasn't either! We can do this together! The friend that has let's us know that it is nothing! Being a lab tech, I know what size the needle is...I am still afraid!

2:45pm: the needle is going into my arm...wow! I did not feel 1 thing! Jessi was right! I was so happy that Jessi was in the other chair facing me and was there to keep talking to me while the procedure was going!

3:30pm: It went great! I will do this again! Cody gets his little blood cell after all!

3:45pm: back home! And I didn't pass out! Whew!

4:00pm: back to the barn for evening feeding time!

4:25pm: back in the house

4:30pm: time to jump in the shower, have a Christmas party to go to!

5:45pm: let's get a move on, the party starts in 15 minutes!

6:09pm: arrive at the Christmas party!

6:30pm: eat a wonderful dinner! If you ever get a chance to go to Josephine's in Jefferson--go!! The food is great! The owners are wonderful!

7:30pm: time for white elephant! What fun! Bart ended up with a Texas Hold'em set..(that will be regifted!) and I got a little basket with 2 gingerbread cookies and a jar of jam! Yum!

9:00pm: time to leave. One of the party goers invited us back to their place for wine. I had the best peach wine!

11:00pm: arrive home! need to get to bed, tomorrow's schedule is even worse! Gotta take Brutus to the fairgrounds for weigh in and tagging for fair! We will be there from 8-2 pm and then off to another Christmas party!

11:30pm: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

1 comment:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Hey Kel!
Shoot on over to my blog...you have an award waithing for ya!
BV