Thursday, February 19, 2009

Punch needle & The Garden Path!

Well, guess what...IT'S SNOWING...again! Expecting lake effect snow for the next 3 days! It is comin' down!! I am worried. I am supposed to host my first punch needle class tomorrow morning! I have a bunch of gals driving out here to no man's land! Hopefully it will not be too bad! I am excited to teach them the wonderful art of punch needle! I swear, once you try it, you'll be hooked! I have been punchin' like crazy! I am in the process of drawin' up more patterns too! I have more flowers and spring stuff! I really love love love snowmen, but I know we need to start thinkin' "WARM"!
Had a Master Gardener meeting last night. We are all taking photos of various garden art we see and making an online photo album. I have a garden path that I just love in the summer! When I dig out my photos I will post mine on here too! I love to put primitive looking things out there! I ahve this cool old glider that Beth and I got on the side of the road many years ago! Cutest darn thing! Can't sit in it...it will fall apart, but I love to walk by it! I will never forget that trip! She and I were actually on our way to a MS Walk and saw a pile of junk from the highway...on the way home we got off at the exit closest to the pile...we had a time trying to figure out how to get to that pile. And when we did...Oh man!! We loaded up her Ford Explorer! That was so much fun! So anyway, when I get those pics, I'll post them for all to see! Maybe you will get inspired!
Gotta get out to the barn!

2 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

We were only suppose to have less that 1/4 inch today but it is roaring and snowing so I quess they are wrong. On saturday we are suppose to be going to a class too but we are suppose to get high winds and 3 to 5 more inches and I am a chicken when it comes to driving it a storm.LOL My sis is coming from Indiana to go with me. Hope your class goes well too. Dianntha

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

OH was that a fun time! We got a TON of stuff off that pile! Wish that could happen all the time!!
I miss you!
BV