Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meet Brutus!


This is our newest addition! He is my daughter's 4-H market steer. Isn't he just the cutest darn thing you've ever laid eyes on?? She just got him a week and a half ago. He was born in March. And boy does he talk! Just ask Beth (Olde Tyme Marketplace)! I bring my phone out to the barn and call her so that Brutus can talk to her! She could not believe her ears! And he is such a sweetheart! My daughter is going to have alot of fun raising him! It is always hard to see them go at the end of fair week! I'll post photos of him as he grows to be about 1100 lbs! I'll post more animals too! You have to meet Kumar, our dairy steer and our dogs and cats! I have lots to share! I also love to do punchneedle and am in the process of getting some patterns copyrighted....so if you love to punchneedle----stay tuned! I'll be sharing those soon too! You never know whatcha'll find here!

No comments: