Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome!!

Hi!! I hope you enjoy my blog! I just want to share with all of you all the great experiences I have here in the country! I have so much to share and hope that you stop by often! I grew up in a small city in Northeastern Ohio. Keep stopping by and I will tell you all kinds of stories! After my husband and I got married, we bought a cute little house 5 doors down from where I grew up. (Actually it was about all we could afford!) Anyway-he was raised in the country and always said we would live out in the country some day. Well about 7 years after we were married, we built a house in the country....well actually it was in BFE!! After we moved out there and my city friends started driving out to see me, they all thought I was CRAZY! I do not think any of them had ever seen an Amish buggy before because that was all they kept talking about! Everyone kept asking my husband how I liked being out in the middle of nowhere. Everyone was worried that I would not adjust. Well let me tell you....if they could see me now! They would not believe their eyes. They should have been here the day the vet came out to castrate and dehorn the calves! Oh---I have soooo many stories to tell you all! Keep stopping by and I'll start tellin' stories!

I am all new to this...so I will try my best to add photos and all that good stuff!

1 comment:

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Hey Kel!
Had to leave your first comment! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait til you share some of them stories! I have heard a bunch of them (been involved in a few too) so this should be fun!!
Love,
BV